Friday, April 16, 2010

Have You Ever Had a Flat Tire?

Just a week ago, I was in the midst of a relaxing, 10 mile, late afternoon ride when much to my chagrin, the back tire on my bike went flat.  Fortunately, I was able to borrow a bystander's cell phone and call Katie for a ride back home, but this got me thinking about life's "flat tires."  Do you know anyone that is going through tough times or may have recieved bad news within the last few weeks?  Maybe they don't know who to call for help or support.  I urge you to reach out to them and lend a helping hand, because there are sure to be times when you will hope that someone returns the favor.  Life is constantly leaving us standing on the side of the road with a "flat tire."  Fortunately, "flat tires" can be repaired with a little help from friends, family, and the occasional caring stranger.  Lend a helping hand and enjoy the journey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment