Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Personality?

If you met me as a result of this blog, you may be wondering if I have a personality.  Shockingly, the answer is yes, but I realize that I have failed to express it through this blog.  It is bad when your future wife chooses to clean the house or do laundry in order to avoid having to read my next post.  Thus, over the last few days, I have done some serious thinking.  How can I spice up this blog, express my personality, and motivate people to live healthier, happier lives?  Ding. Ding. Ding.  I can be myself, which includes expressing myself through various mediums.  Within the next few weeks, I hope to have a daily motivational video or podcast that lasts less than 5 minutes and is posted bright and early to motivate people for the upcoming day.  Also, going forward, my posts will be shorter, less novelish, include pictures, and they will come from the heart.  I'm here to motivate people to live healthier, happier, more fulfilling lives.  Not to write a novel (at least not yet).  Please let me know if you have any ideas for this blog.  All input is welcome and desired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment