Thursday, March 18, 2010

Try Something New Today

When was the last time you tried something new?  Take some time to reflect on the last twelve months.  Write down everything that you tried for the first time over that time period.  You may be suprised to see just how many new things that you actually tried, or you may realize that you need to be more adventurous.  Take chances and seize opportunities as they present themselves.  Recently, I took the time to do this activity, and I was pleasantly suprised with the number of new things I have tried during the last twelve months.  Below is a list of my firsts:
  • Get Engaged (Once in a lifetime experience!!)
  • Practice Power Yoga
  • Learn to Wakeboard
  • Visit Las Vegas
  • Eat Sushi
  • Coach Club Soccer
  • Start Cycling
  • Serve as a Groomsman in a Wedding

My New Found Joy, Cycling!!!

This is a really interesting activity.  Have fun with it and please share your list with me.  Also, I hope that you will use this as a motivational tool to encourage you to try something new today.  Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment